• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good. Clay wouldn't be happy if he found out I burned someone again. I'm Peril... yes, the notorious death monster everybody hates and fears.

Aw, that's sad. Everybody hates me because of my firescales and what I did in the Sky Kingdom... but I bet people like you. Clay talks about food a lot and everyone loves him! Maybe we could be buddies... if you don't mind being seen around with Queen Scarlet's notorious death monster.
Actually, I've never heard of you, and you seem really nice. How about we start our relationship with a positive note and say we're friends?

Actually, I've never heard of you, and you seem really nice. How about we start our relationship with a positive note and say we're friends?
Really? … Okay, I like that idea. Let's be friends.

I don't know who Queen Scarlet is, but out of all the Notorious Death Monsters i've met, you seem the friendliest. Do you like peanut butter?
She's the queen who...never mind, better that you don't know. As for peanut butter, …I don't know. I've never had it. What is it?

Peanut butter is really tasty! It's smooth as butter but it doesn't taste like butter. It's even better when you combine it with chocolate! Here! Have a peanut butter cup! Consider it an offering of my friendship!

Really? … Okay, I like that idea. Let's be friends.
Thank you! Is there anything I could give you as a token of friendship?
She's the queen who...never mind, better that you don't know.
A troublesome queen, huh? It just so happens that I am a prince. It's not an inherited title, but King Samurott of an underwater kingdom bestowed the title upon me a while back after helping to overthrow a tyrant. If you need any help, me and my royal troops can help!
As for peanut butter, …I don't know. I've never had it. What is it?
Peanut butter is really tasty! It's smooth as butter but it doesn't taste like butter. It's even better when you combine it with chocolate! Here! Have a peanut butter cup! Consider it an offering of my friendship!
As you can see, Peril, Munchlax reeeally likes food. Can't often go two sentences without mentioning something food-related.

* Tries to pick it up and the candy burns to ashes in talons * Aw, I burnded it. :(

A troublesome queen, huh? It just so happens that I am a prince. It's not an inherited title, but King Samurott of an underwater kingdom bestowed the title upon me a while back after helping to overthrow a tyrant. If you need any help, me and my royal troops can help!
That would be nice but... but I’m afraid I don’t know where she is. I've been looking for her a long time...

As you can see, Peril, Munchlax reeeally likes food. Can't often go two sentences without mentioning something food-related.
I don't mind. My... only friend before you brought up food a lot too.

okay. Peril, what do you do in your free time? I draw.
Fly I guess. I also used to battle dragons in Queen Scarlet's arena. Drawing's pretty cool. I used to draw stuff on the ground with my talons when I was a dragonet.

That would be nice but... but I’m afraid I don’t know where she is. I've been looking for her a long time...
Maybe I could help you find her?
I don't mind. My... only friend before you brought up food a lot too.
What kind of food do you like? Something hot, I assume?
Fly I guess. I also used to battle dragons in Queen Scarlet's arena. Drawing's pretty cool. I used to draw stuff on the ground with my talons when I was a dragonet.
I like art too, but more on the enjoyment than the making side. And also...

flies into the air

...I can fly too. And I too enjoy fighting. A wish granter known as Jirachi granted me flight and super strength a while back.

Maybe I could help you find her?
I would like that very much.

What kind of food do you like? Something hot, I assume?
I don't know. Everything I've ever eaten has been charred or black rocks.

flies into the air

...I can fly too. And I too enjoy fighting. A wish granter known as Jirachi granted me flight and super strength a while back.
Woah! I did not expect that from a fish!

Yeah! Peril, do you want a wish from Jirachi? It costs 1 cookie.
I would! But isn't it asleep? That's what I've heard about it; it's a small animus creature that sleeps a lot and has a weird third eye.

It's funny because we're trespassing goverment property. Behind The Meme would fucking love this.

Behind the Meme. I haven't heard that name in years. Back then people thought Uganda Knuckles was funny. You have gave me flashbacks. Quick, someone change the subject before i go insane

Behind the Meme. I haven't heard that name in years. Back then people thought Uganda Knuckles was funny. You have gave me flashbacks. Quick, someone change the subject before i go insane

I remember BtM mostly from his 2016 videos, man those were the days.

Alright, now we can change the subject, what shall we talk about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom