• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's settled, then. I'll send out a word out to search for her.
And I’ll search from the sky. Just be warned though, I don’t know what a Samurott is but if these troops are as small and cute looking as you two, Queen Scarlet will eat them for lunch.

My goodness! Then how are you still alive if you've never eaten properly?
Hey, I can get my own food! My prey just keeps on burning up because you know, fiery talons of death. As for the black rocks, well Queen Scarlet told me I had to eat them in order to survive and she was the only one who could get them for me. That turned out to be a lie though and just another way for her to keep control over me...

Well it's waking up right now! Pay up!
So, Peril, what do you want as a gift?
Could it be? Can I really wish for anything I want? Maybe I could finally get rid of my firescales! Maybe I could finally become a dragon Clay can love and no one will hate me anymore! Maybe I could bring my mother back! Maybe I could strike Scarlet down...

I don’t think I’m ready to wish for anything yet. I need to bring down Queen Scarlet first before I make my wish.

And I’ll search from the sky. Just be warned though, I don’t know what a Samurott is but if these troops are as small and cute looking as you two, Queen Scarlet will eat them for lunch.
Understood. I'll make sure to include "Don't engage the enemy" into the instructions.
Hey, I can get my own food! My prey just keeps on burning up because you know, fiery talons of death. As for the black rocks, well Queen Scarlet told me I had to eat them in order to survive and she was the only one who could get them for me. That turned out to be a lie though and just another way for her to keep control over me...
That sounds... Painful for the prey... And are those black rocks called "coal", by any means?
I don’t think I’m ready to wish for anything yet. I need to bring down Queen Scarlet first before I make my wish.
Understandable. Think carefully before deciding.

Vaporeon summons an Oshawott from his troops and relays the instructions to it

That's taken care of then. If my troops find any signs of this queen, I'll know soon enough.

In the meantime: Peril, have you ever found your fiery scales troublesome? Have you ever wanted to get rid of them? Have you had them since you were born?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom