• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once befriended a huge, fuzzy moth that stayed on my front porch for a while.
You know, that reminded me of sonething...
d4a2fd6e6c1c300f0670cb1c6024bd75.jpg

I'm surprised moths aren't more liked tbh
My sister was afraid of moths after an episode of some t.v show we used to watch depicted one of the main characters getting bitten by a vampire moth and the episode kept making jokes that the character would die/lose a limb because of it throughout the first half.
I'm glad that ep barely aired after its debut.
Spoiler: The cutest bug ever!
d4a2fd6e6c1c300f0670cb1c6024bd75.jpg
Pssst Gamefreak, better get working on that Bug Eeveelution!

i just want an accurate chicken pokemon that stays accurate instead of becoming a feathery power ranger

also I know that i'm kinda contradicting myself by saying this directly after asking for a chicken pokemon but I wish the newer mons resembled the Gen I style a little more, i.e. Nidoking/Queen, or Snorlax, or even the Abra line. They're more monster than anything else, being slightly similar to different animals but not similar enough to say that they're based entirely off that animal. Like how Toucannon is, well, a Toucan, but Snorlax? Snorlax is Snorlax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom