• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading Murder on the Orient Express, and I must say...

It's murdernificent
Okay fine it's BLOODy WOUNDerful
It's SINply SINsational
Han-Solo-Main.jpg

Vitiate
vi·ti·ate
ˈviSHēˌāt/
verb
formal
  1. spoil or impair the quality or efficiency of.
    "development programs have been vitiated by the rise in population"
    • destroy or impair the legal validity of.

ok, the outfit could have been cooler, but it’s the most aesthetically on-point outfit I’ve ever experienced

White T-shirt w/ cloud-like tie-die splotches in various shades of purple

Leather jacket with fantastically placed zippers

Dark Navy semi-form fitting jeans

these shoes

black leather braid bracelt x2 on left arm

that’s all I can remember but I really want to put together an outfit like that

Last edited:
Clothes talk? Oh god.

But if pressed, there is this weird shirt that I want to wear. Black and white. Strange shapes on it. So yes. It's cool.

Otherwise I want a custom-made replica of Finn's jacket. Imitation leather would obviously be the cheapest (yet still good-looking) so I'll get that. And I want Rey's quarterstaff, because frankly there are a lot of people I want to beat up with it.

Oh wow. Getting writing inspiration here for the first time in what feels like a decade. thank you, alkaline trio you're way more productive than the glue I inhaled

Something gritty, dark, messy and odd. Weirdness all around. Mind games and hallucinations and misunderstandings and self-hate and a double suicide, except one person doesn't do it and now he just wanders around.
Okay, this is sounding half-way decent. But I'll lighten it up a bit. Put a unicorn in a corner or whatever.

i'm tired of letting RM die, honestly. where's the activity??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom