• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess it's up to me to rebuild it...
Let me give you the material.
smm-640x359.jpg

*Sings* :whistle:
*Thread Explodes!* :eek:
Did you somehow combine Perish Song and Self-Destruct?
What happened!? o_O
The singing was so bad it destroyed the thread.
Nah. Your singing just resonated with the thread just the right way, causing it to break apart. There once was a bridge that broke down because it resonated with the wind and ended up wobbling so much that the structure simply couldn't take it.

Guess it's up to me to rebuild it...
I'll help.
Let me give you the material.
smm-640x359.jpg
Tools?! Bah! We don't need no stinkin' tools!

*one finger snap, and Convenience Magic has restored the thread to its former glory*

There. Easy as that. And zero tools required!

Nah. Your singing just resonated with the thread just the right way, causing it to break apart. There once was a bridge that broke down because it resonated with the wind and ended up wobbling so much that the structure simply couldn't take it.

Indeed, my voice is a weapon of destruction :D

oh finally someone posts. i've been waiting for this moment for the entire day now so i can reply to it. also, your voice couldn't beat my beatboxing. "Boots and cats and boots and cats and boots and cats and boots and cats and" (aka siri beatbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom