• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oof, poor Mega Charizard X

Has a link to the original interview (in Japanese).

This actually makes me dislike Dynamax even more, because, not only is it a blatant ripoff of Mega Evolution and Z-Moves, but it is also completely bumping them from the games, and the idea behind Dynamaxing is still so lazy and uncreative.
I already knew. Was referring to you somehow forgetting.

Max, I don’t pay close enough attention to this, anymore.
It, literally, has zero impact on me since I was never going to buy the games in the first place.

Honestly, the bar was already set so high because of the need for me to purchase a Switch in addition to the new games, that it’s just hilarious seeing how far below the bar the new games are going to be.
Game Freak is playing Limbo when they should have been pole vaulting.

Max, I don’t pay close enough attention to this, anymore.
It, literally, has zero impact on me since I was never going to buy the games in the first place.

Honestly, the bar was already set so high because of the need for me to purchase a Switch in addition to the new games, that it’s just hilarious seeing how far below the bar the new games are going to be.
Game Freak is playing Limbo when they should have been pole vaulting.
Touché.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom