• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a switch, but if I ever do get one, I'm definitely not gonna play Sword or Shield. In my opinion it seems like GF just want to screw the Pokémon franchise up.

and the thing is, they're behind this massively successful franchise with tons of insanely talented people out there who'd be more than happy to help put in the effort so they can fit the rest of those Pokemon in. And if they didn't do that, they could have pushed the game back another 6 months. And they've had a really shitty track record with adding content in patches--ie, they don't
promises a game that longtime fans will enjoy
removes a feature that predominantly affects longtime fans, and even outright removes Pokemon

Yeah Im ridiculously angry about this news. Seriously, the game should be delayed so they have more time to actually finish it.

There really isnt much of an excuse, they've been able to code in all the Pokemon into all the games before especially with the way Pokemon Home was presented, they made it seem like all your Pokemon could go into Sword and Shield, from the 3DS, Lets GO, Bank and GO no problem. This was a really really poor decision to make and especially announcing it RIGHT AFTER the Pokemon Direct and The Press Conference when they revealed Pokemon Home.

Phew, this has been a long day for me.

lays down, sinks several inches into the dirt, and starts taking bites out of MegaPod Tower

Yeah, it’s real dumb that Pokémon left out of the Galar Dex will be excluded from being brought into SwoShi period. The Mega Evos being excluded doesn’t sound great either, I do like a small handful of those. Maybe a “second version” will fix the issues but who knows.

On a lighter note, Yamper is fuckin adorable, and its ability seems rather fun to use in-game. Impidimp is...interesting. The type combo is one I was hoping we’d get eventually, so hopefully it evos into something I really like. I’m not a huge fan of its own design as a whole, though the indigo tongue is one nice touch.

I mean, the problem with an updated rerelease adding it in is, well...it should be in to begin with! we shouldn't have to pay another $60 to get something that had been baseline for over a decade. Speaking of, with the higher price point, we should be expecting more content, not less.

Source unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom