• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Random Messages 15: ME is Loopy as Hell

F&G Road Trip to Space?

• Fly me to the Moon

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • To Ganymede and Titan, Yes Sir, I've Been Around...

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Coruscant

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Bespin

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Vulcan

• Caladan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ix

• Making a 30-year flight to Mordor

• Just let me get my towel!

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Galifrey

• Skaro

• Abydos

• P3X-888

• Total voters

FinnishPokéFan92

An oceanic explorer.
Reaction score
I've spent an unhealthy amount of time on the last few days editing Bulbapedia links from "Poké Ball" to the newly created "Poké Ball (item)" article. Should I be concerned of myself?

Last edited:

Shiny Celebi

Lovely Master of Water Types
Reaction score
I come here only once every couple days and barely notice the title

Magnificent Entertainer

Moneyless Eccentric
Reaction score
I mean, I am happy to keep on changing the thread title. I just find it amusing that I am the only one who does so, despite the fact that I'm not even a forum staff member anymore.

Neosquid

conceal don't feel
Reaction score
One of my psychologists took me into into her office for a minute before I saw my psychiatrist. She was wondering if I wanted to meet one of her other patients, who is a transgender guy. Apparently she thought that it might be good for him to see another trans person, largely since he hasn't even started transitioning yet. I said I'd be interested and gave her my phone number and email to give him. I'm interested and somewhat excited to see how this goes, even if I am reclusive. Maybe I could even make a new friend. I haven't had an irl friend since I moved down from upstate, and I've stopped talking to the only transgender friend I've had, who was a transgirl I met on this forum.

This makes me wonder if I should start going to that transgender support group again. I've only ever been there twice. I just...I hate leaving my apartment...bleh...

Chidamari Sketch

Cromniomancy
Reaction score
One of my psychologists took me into into her office for a minute before I saw my psychiatrist. She was wondering if I wanted to meet one of her other patients, who is a transgender guy. Apparently she thought that it might be good for him to see another trans person, largely since he hasn't even started transitioning yet. I said I'd be interested and gave her my phone number and email to give him. I'm interested and somewhat excited to see how this goes, even if I am reclusive. Maybe I could even make a new friend. I haven't had an irl friend since I moved down from upstate, and I've stopped talking to the only transgender friend I've had, who was a transgirl I met on this forum.
I'd say your psychologist has made a fine decision. I hope this meeting will turn out well!

Neosquid

conceal don't feel
Reaction score
I'd say your psychologist has made a fine decision. I hope this meeting will turn out well!
thanks, chida-kun~

I think she said his name was lloyd, or somefin...

I'll even be able to recommend an endocrinologist and a therapist to help him begin his transition...yay, I can be useful~

if I befriend him, once he does begin transitioning, I'll get to see how how his transition goes from start to finish, which would be interesting...

TRNatalie

Reaction score

This makes me wonder if I should start going to that transgender support group again. I've only ever been there twice. I just...I hate leaving my apartment...bleh...
I hope your meeting goes well, Rainami.

I’ll be going on my first plane ride in a few hours. I’m so excited! :giggle: I hope I get a window seat!

FinnishPokéFan92

An oceanic explorer.
Reaction score

Not to be rude or anything, but... I didn't even remember/know you were transgender.
I hope your meeting goes well, Rainami.

I’ll be going on my first plane ride in a few hours. I’m so excited! :giggle: I hope I get a window seat!
You've never flown before? Wow! Good luck. Where are you flying to?