• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Serebii said:
Some further details about Pokémon Sword & Shield were revealed in Famitsu. Within the interview with Masuda and Ohmori, it was confirmed that there is currently no decision to bring the existing Pokémon that can't be in Sword & Shield back into the game using patches, but those that don't will still have an active role in Pokémon HOME. It also reconfirmed that Mega Evolutions and Z-Moves will not appear in Sword & Shield.
I guess it's confirmed, then...

I have to wonder what sort of role the cut pokemon will allegedly have in pokemon home...not like it really matters. v.v

Why are any of you surprised by this?
Game Freak just released a game less than a year ago that only had 151ish Pokémon in it, and it sold like hot cakes.
Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee were a few objective steps backward from USUM, but nobody cared enough. I told y’all right from the start that LGPE was the beginning of the end.
Guess I was right after all. :p

Game Freak just released a game less than a year ago that only had 151ish Pokémon in it, and it sold like hot cakes.
Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee were a few objective steps backward from USUM, but nobody cared enough. I told y’all right from the start that LGPE was the beginning of the end.
Hindsight, I guess...

just 'cuz there's precedent for it doesn't make it any less of a stupid decision. Heck, it makes it worse because now it confirms it's not just something the quirky side games will be doing, but the actual main series too.

Well, it really sucks that a bunch of Pokémon are apparently gonna get cut from the future video games. All I can hope is that the ratio of ones I care about that are cut to ones I don’t isn’t too high...and prepare for some of my favorites to have a long, fun retirement in Alola for the rest of their lives. Welp, there’s always card collecting, too. :v

just 'cuz there's precedent for it doesn't make it any less of a stupid decision. Heck, it makes it worse because now it confirms it's not just something the quirky side games will be doing, but the actual main series too.
I’m not saying it wasn’t a stupid decision. It was. Ridiculously stupid. But it wasn’t completely out of the blue, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom