• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Random Messages 15 - No Chametz Allowed!

Witch best animul?

• Bat

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Bees?

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • BeeBat

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • BatBee

• BatBat

• BeeBee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cat

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Dog

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Duck

• Octopuss

• Emu

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

MegaPod

Myrmeleontidae Palpitations
Reaction score
Like, you are your brother’s keeper, man.
  1. Nowhere have I read that extends to being my brother’s Kirby’s keeper
  2. I know it’s no hard feat for you to protect a toy Kirby at even 0.5% power, but have you even seen my brothers wreck things? If you have, that’s kinda creepy ngl

Magnificent Entertainer

Masculinity Embodied
Reaction score
Like, it does mean that you are responsible for your brother’s actions, though. Which includes dismembering the Kirby.

MegaPod

Reaction score
Oh sure, blame their own autonomous actions on me, ain’t that the way!

MegaPod

Reaction score
Who in turn could shift the blame onto Zexy...sort of an inefficient and roundabout blame logistics system, but could work... :unsure:

MegaPod

Reaction score
In that case, I cannot be autonomous for I am a sibling. Now you can’t reasonably blame me per your own reasoning. Boom! Logic bomb.

Magnificent Entertainer

Masculinity Embodied
Reaction score
In that case, I cannot be autonomous for I am a sibling. Now you can’t reasonably blame me per your own reasoning. Boom! Logic bomb.
Oh, I meant your siblings are never truly autonomous.
For example, whether consciously or subconsciously, both of my siblings personalities and characteristics developed based on my personality and characteristics.

My brother, the smarter one, looked at me and became my polar opposite in many respects.

My sister, Lord Arceus help her, looked at me and became a Mini ME.

You cannot help but imprint your siblings with some of your personality when you have as strong of a personality as I do.

The same goes for you, Mr. PeaPod. Your personality influenced your siblings, ergo what they do and what they have become is your responsiblity.

Sightnado

Mysterious Tornado
Reaction score
No. THESE titans.

<insert pictures of Regirock, Regice, and Registeel here>

MegaPod

Reaction score
We have a clash of titans going on over here...
No. THESE titans.

<insert pictures of Regirock, Regice, and Registeel here>
I mean as in two of some of the biggest users on this thread.
Wynaut both?

Oh, I meant your siblings are never truly autonomous.
For example, whether consciously or subconsciously, both of my siblings personalities and characteristics developed based on my personality and characteristics.

My brother, the smarter one, looked at me and became my polar opposite in many respects.

My sister, Lord Arceus help her, looked at me and became a Mini ME.

You cannot help but imprint your siblings with some of your personality when you have as strong of a personality as I do.

The same goes for you, Mr. PeaPod. Your personality influenced your siblings, ergo what they do and what they have become is your responsiblity.
Hmm, they do take after certain interests of mine, sure, and yet I have lots trouble getting them to do certain things that I do. Cute saying, ME, but not an exact science. :p

Magnificent Entertainer

Masculinity Embodied
Reaction score
Hmm, they do take after certain interests of mine, sure, and yet I have lots trouble getting them to do certain things that I do. Cute saying, ME, but not an exact science. :p
Doesn’t need to be exact. Your siblings were influenced by you, ergo they are not completely autonomous. That’s all I’m saying.

And it is true.

MegaPod

Reaction score
Oh, you know what, ME? I see your point. My brother being influenced by me in certain ways really does make me responsible for his dismemberment of Kirby. Absolutely on point, well done.

Also, I just wanna thank you, by the way. This may be coming out of the blue, ME, but ever since my first days here on Bulbagarden, I’ve always thought you were a fun guy and a great staff member. I’ve looked up to you since very early on and in some ways tried to be a lot like you. I guess what I’m saying is you were very...oh, I dunno, influential on me. Thanks so much for being you, ME (or “for being ME, you?”).

How could you mutilate Kirby, you monster?!?