• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Random Messages 15 - RIP Chewbacca

Witch best animul?

• Bat

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Bees?

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • BeeBat

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • BatBee

• BatBat

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • BeeBee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cat

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Dog

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Duck

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Octopuss

• Emu

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

Magnificent Entertainer

Massive Expenditures
Reaction score
It’s gonna be a busy couple of weeks, but by the first week of May, things will be much calmer.

My birthday, Passover, and my impending move need to just be over already, and life will be much easier.

FinnishPokéFan92

The ocean is my Cloyster.
Reaction score
It’s gonna be a busy couple of weeks, but by the first week of May, things will be much calmer.

My birthday, Passover, and my impending move need to just be over already, and life will be much easier.
I wish you luck, strength, and endurance in the events to come.

On an unrelated note, did you see my post above your first post today?

Magnificent Entertainer

Massive Expenditures
Reaction score
On an unrelated note, did you see my post above your first post today?
Yes. I believe I did notice it.

While I do feel that the loss of such a historic building is regrettable, the fact remains that nobody was killed, and only one person was injured (and that was in the process of fighting the blaze). To my mind, that is something to be grateful for. Buildings, no matter how old, are still just things. Human life, that is irreplaceable.

Besides, there are much better ways of helping with the restoration efforts than requesting reactions on a Pokémon forum. Just saying. :p

LazySpy

"Shepard, we have found the Lavoiathan."
Reaction score

While I do feel that the loss of such a historic building is regrettable, the fact remains that nobody was killed, and only one person was injured (and that was in the process of fighting the blaze). To my mind, that is something to be grateful for. Buildings, no matter how old, are still just things. Human life, that is irreplaceable.

Besides, there are much better ways of helping with the restoration efforts than requesting reactions on a Pokémon forum. Just saying. :p
... You beat me to it.

FinnishPokéFan92

The ocean is my Cloyster.
Reaction score

... You beat me to it.
Sorry. While I agree that no loss of human lives is a big plus, I have always been a person who finds it hard to give up something I've gotten used to having, so I can sympathize with these people who feel the damage resulted on this famous landmark the most.

LazySpy

"Shepard, we have found the Lavoiathan."
Reaction score
Sorry. While I agree that no loss of human lives is a big plus, I have always been a person who finds it hard to give up something I've gotten used to having, so I can sympathize with these people who feel the damage resulted on this famous landmark the most.
Understendebul hev a nise day.