• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Random Messages 15 - RIP Chewbacca

Witch best animul?

• Bat

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Bees?

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • BeeBat

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • BatBee

• BatBat

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • BeeBee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cat

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Dog

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Duck

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Octopuss

• Emu

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

Neosquid

there is only blackness
Reaction score
I hate when I make posts and nobody cares/responds

makes me wonder why I bother posting at all

LazySpy

"Shepard, we have found the Lavoiathan."
Reaction score
I actually had three posts on the previous page, but I deleted one of them because nobody cared about it
Oh...
Well, still, your posts still get replies/reactions more than you think. Don't feel unwanted/uncared for...

But at the same time, do note that there are far more important things in life than writing posts on any groups/forums.

MegaPod

Diabolical Doofus
Reaction score
I believe I saw the post in question, I just wasn’t sure of an appropriate reaction. I like how you turned it around but at the same time feel sorry you have to deal with that situation in the first place

Chidamari Sketch

Someone Thinking of Nothing
Reaction score
I actually had three posts on the previous page, but I deleted one of them because nobody cared about it
Even with the added Supernatural comparisons (Haven't watched the show but I recognized the names); it wasn't really that I didn't care moreso that I just didn't know how to directly respond to it without coming off as tactless, especially since this is RM we're talking about here. I've already said it before when we've briefly gone over this but yeah, it really sucks that you have to deal with this sort of stuff. And... as LazySpy said, people here do appreciate you, don't vilify yourself just because you seemingly didn't have any reactions at all.

Neosquid

there is only blackness
Reaction score
thanks guys....I guess I was just a little upset when I complained about that...

in other news, I traded a yveltal for a moon ball monsoon vivillon on the gts...only to find it had a relaxed nature. Yet, four perfect IVs....who the hell breeds a relaxed vivillon with four perfect IVs? >//<;

Last edited: