• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
positives of wonder trading tonight:

I got a shiny bruxish in a lure ball, which is almost definitely hacked, but still a nice catch. The lure ball and perfect IVs will come in handy if I ever decide to breed a shiny bruxish of my own. Also got a lugia, which was for some reason hacked to have pressure and a mediocre nature, but it's still better than most of the crap I get

negatives of wonder trading tonight:

I got one of the carbink I traded out traded back to me. This is the second time this has happened, the first time being a few days ago. Why wouldn't somebody want my carbink? They're all in rare balls, have their hidden ability, have perfect IVs, and have an ideal nature. Seriously, what sort of pleb would get rid of one of these lovely carbink I sent out? Are they too stupid to see how wonderful they are? Hmph.

also got a few magikarp, and I hate magikarp, because they remind me of a certain transphobic pleb

I got one of the carbink I traded out traded back to me. This is the second time this has happened, the first time being a few days ago. Why wouldn't somebody want my carbink? They're all in rare balls, have their hidden ability, have perfect IVs, and have an ideal nature. Seriously, what sort of pleb would get rid of one of these lovely carbink I sent out? Are they too stupid to see how wonderful they are?
It's either they don't give a shit about poor Carby, they don't pay attention to value, or they're just some bratty kid who wants a Lv. 100 shiny Charizard/Lucario / Arceus/whatever. they just don't care anyway.

It's either they don't give a shit about poor Carby, they don't pay attention to value, or they're just some bratty kid who wants a Lv. 100 shiny Charizard/Lucario / Arceus/whatever. they just don't care anyway.
must be...

my brain just can't fathom it...

usually, when I shiny hunt, I end up wonder trading out a bunch of perfect IV pokemon with ideal natures, abilities, etc. I've always wondered if anybody ever trains them up and uses them for themselves. Would make me feel quite nice, tbh.

Well, my second shiny Snorunt took a bit longer to get than my first one, and by “a bit” I mean 310 more eggs.
Yep, this blue beauty hatched 315 eggs into my second attempt, and she’s destined to become a lovely Glalie!

I know that three isn't much of a pattern, but it's starting to look like you have neosquid-level luck with shinies, mega

be glad you don't have zeb-level luck...eugh. Poor guy...

...How many Snorunt do you have at this point?
Apparently, the most Snorunt I’ve ever owned at any one point is 330 total (not counting the small group of Snorunt eggs I slipped into Isle Avue after the hunt concluded). So, neato.

I wonder how common a misdiagnosis of aspergers is

probably fairly common
Well, my brother constantly calls me 'autistic' for simply forgetting some things and lack of proper focus.

Through I suppose certified psychologists are more competent than an 18-year old who says only retards shout at people whilst simultaneously screaming at his friends on the internet so loud that he wakes up half the house and claiming he is completelly normall.

Well, my brother constantly calls me 'autistic' for simply forgetting some things and lack of proper focus.

Through I suppose certified psychologists are more competent than an 18-year old who says only retards shout at people whilst simultaneously screaming at his friends on the internet so loud that he wakes up half the house and claiming he is completelly normall.
I hate the term "autistic" being used as an insult. The people who do so are very inconsiderate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom