• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: THECAPSFAN WAS HERE

What is next in this sequence? Chicken, X, _____

• Egg

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Cow

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Road

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Farm

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Train

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Jam

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

MegaPod

Mushy Metallic Mythical
Reaction score
Suddenly Macromaxes, which causes my very molecules to expand and drift apart until all of my matter is irreversibly, undetectably diluted throughout a macrocosm in which our entire universe exists within a single subatomic particle

...well, shit

FinnishPokéFan92

The cutest waterdweller
Reaction score
Suddenly Macromaxes, which causes my very molecules to expand and drift apart until all of my matter is irreversibly, undetectably diluted throughout a macrocosm in which our entire universe exists within a single subatomic particle

...well, shit
jumps into space and uses his Dynamaxed super strength to spin the Earth backwards, reversing time just enough to undo MP's Macromaxing

CrazyCreeperKid

Smug Little Snivy
Reaction score

...well, shit
whaaaaa

Magnificent Entertainer

Metahuman Evolutionist
Reaction score
Ah yes. Another boring sales meeting...
I don’t even know why I have to attend these. I’m in the engineering department, not sales.
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: