• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said Ravenclaw because I honestly like learning new stuff.
Similar here!

I remember before finally finding the Pottermore quiz, I took some other video/online quizzes where I switched around between Hufflepuff and RavenClaw quite a lot. (And one of them said I was only in Hufflepuff over RavenClaw by a small margin.)

Last edited:
WHEN CAN I BE A DRAWING SUPERSTAR ALREADY

I've been doing it since I was one years old for crying out christ. what is wrong with me
Who do eyes have to be so hard to draw :notworthy:

Mastery is epic but damn is it time-consuming.

WHEN CAN I BE A DRAWING SUPERSTAR ALREADY

I've been doing it since I was one years old for crying out christ. what is wrong with me
Who do eyes have to be so hard to draw :notworthy:

Mastery is epic but damn is it time-consuming.
You don't have to be a pro at everything. I'm actually pretty comfortable at being just average. Sometimes too much skill at something can be a burden.

You don't have to be a pro at everything. I'm actually pretty comfortable at being just average. Sometimes too much skill at something can be a burden.

I just want to be a Jack of All Trades! A patron of all but a master of none. How brilliant that'd be.

I'm currently at mediocre and am hoping to someday claw my way up to average. Today, distorted bodies and crooked eyes. Tomorrow... the world!

on one hand I might be spending too much time on my hair

on the other hand, having fluffy hair when ur hair is thin and straight takes effort

on one hand I might be spending too much time on my hair

on the other hand, having fluffy hair when ur hair is thin and straight takes effort

How does one have fluffy hair? I thought fluffiness was reserved for squirrels and squirrels only.

EMBRACE THE STRAIGHTNESS, MY MAIN MAN
How about a classic cut? All it takes is a comb and you're basically done. Like Orson Krennic, for example. It conveys efficiency, class, maturity and tidiness all in one.

Then you've got your teenage emo looks. Hideous but very, very time-consuming indeed. (y)

been messing around in usum's photo club a bit

HNI_0006.JPG
HNI_0002.JPG

still need to take more
and get better at it...

Just found a picture of the forums from April Fools Day 2017 on Bulbapedia. That was before I joined, but I can definitely recall the GardenGarden theme from April Fools Day 2018, which no-one has uploaded a screenshot of onto the Bulbagarden Archives yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom