• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_pscvymi1J11y4vk3ro2_500.gif

tumblr_pscvymi1J11y4vk3ro1_500.gif

tumblr_pscvymi1J11y4vk3ro3_500.gif

tumblr_pscvymi1J11y4vk3ro4_500.gif

tumblr_pscvymi1J11y4vk3ro5_r1_500.gif

tumblr_pscvymi1J11y4vk3ro6_r1_500.gif

tumblr_pscvymi1J11y4vk3ro7_r1_500.gif

tumblr_pscvymi1J11y4vk3ro8_r1_500.gif

tumblr_pscvymi1J11y4vk3ro9_r1_500.gif

Oh, yes. Completely forgot. Might as well give us all the Eeveelutions.
Typhlosion's the only one I like. Neutral to the other two.
Typhlosion is easily my favorite, I've never used Meganium because Grass types don't do too well in Johto (even though I like the designs of the entire family), and Feraligatr suits the rival more than the player IMO.

Totodile is actually my least favorite Johto starter. Typhlosion is cool and Meganium is cute, but Feraligatr is just "meh".
Eh, to each their own. I consider Meganium to be the best Johto Starter final evolution design wise (plus I imagine it would be a great companion for those with anxiety like me, especially social anxiety. Too bad GameFreak and TPCI hate it. :( ) I consider Feraligatr to be really cool and, at least when Typhlosion doesn't have it's flames lit up in the 3D sprites, even cooler than Typhlosion. Still I think Quilava's the best designed out of all of them and each of the first stages are equally cute. Just look at this little Donald Duck voiced dancer, precious shy echidna, and sassy prehistoric pear.
db0c61664dc68ea6926c77c90346537009524064_hq.gif

tumblr_mbyfeuo9sM1rzsfkvo1_500.gif

SharpMellowFluke-max-1mb.gif

Apparently yesterday was World Snake Day. It's kind of late but here's some good snakeys to celebrate!
tumblr_naep5ugguC1ttdkobo1_400.gif

island05.jpg

other.17.gif

latest

993b3660ea56208e965e8ebace1df9323e42ff5a_hq.gif

tumblr_oep2635ic31r8sc3ro1_500.gif

ego.jpg

giphy.gif

1910791-clair_dratini.png

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_mxq664Pkqa1rl3iv5o1_500.gif

tumblr_m3gtifCVU11r3mf3wo9_500.gif

tumblr_pcdqi7AtM51tdblgdo1_500.gif

Jessie's_Seviper.png

tumblr_mqsco4NRzt1s5h198o1_500.gif

TatteredGraveInchworm-size_restricted.gif

snivy_s_attract_by_zerosuitsamus25-d76g5rf.gif

tumblr_mqcfpmv4CF1sawr4to1_500.gif

497_serperior_by_pklucario-d5z1fpk.png

snivy_and_serperior_by_kairouz-d49reig.jpg

Art by kairouz-d49reig

Last edited:
I consider Meganium to be the best Johto Starter final evolution design wise (plus I imagine it would be a great companion for those with anxiety like me, especially social anxiety. Too bad GameFreak and TPCI hate it. :( )
I did say I liked the Chikorita line's design (I edited my post a bit after you quoted it). It's unfortunately just not at its best in its native region.
32c534e43ec539bb06a341981e999aa8.gif

giphy.gif

PreciousSadIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

66544e28a151764228520b8985522952.gif

tumblr_nb8tfxyJKS1sr6y44o1_500.gif

3de.gif

tumblr_inline_o267uoDSW31rfbmpp_500.gif

IOtNesu.gif

tumblr_ob5lnkA7851vala9ro1_400.gif

giphy.gif

MeganiumRazorLeaf.gif

Yesterday was the 50th anniversary of the launch of the Apollo 11, and Saturday will be the 50th anniversary of the Moon Landing!
I know. And as a space enthusiast, this is a big deal for me. I have grandparents who were alive when that happened.

It actually so happened that a Finnish radio announcer actually talked over Neil Armstrong's famous first words on the moon during the live broadcast, mistaking his preceding description of the moon surface as those words instead.

I know. And as a space enthusiast, this is a big deal for me. I have grandparents who were alive when that happened.

It actually so happened that a Finnish radio announcer actually talked over Neil Armstrong's famous first words on the moon during the live broadcast, mistaking his preceding description of the moon surface as those words instead.
@ The announcer Oh no! :confused:

creates a crystalline dome over RM
I've fitted RM with new rocket engines for the occasion, though, so who wants to start it up with me, and we'll send RM on a trip to the Moon?

@ The announcer Oh no! :confused:

creates a crystalline dome over RM
I've fitted RM with new rocket engines for the occasion, though, so who wants to start it up with me, and we'll send RM on a trip to the Moon?

I do! It's been a while since we last literally launched this thread into space!
.........Let's not, please?

Hmmm...
Perhaps we can do something else then, if we're not all on board to go blasting off again

digs around in a crate from the RM labs

Oh, look what I found! A stargate, so we can dial up the Moon without having to launch all of RM there, and we can step through, but we don't have to!

Hmmm...
Perhaps we can do something else then, if we're not all on board to go blasting off again

digs around in a crate from the RM labs

Oh, look what I found! A stargate, so we can dial up the Moon without having to launch all of RM there!
Please! No! I want to fly!

moves towards the "Engine Start" button
I don't mind it, really.
Fine, then. Be that way. Be sure to keep in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom