• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: THECAPSFAN WAS HERE

What is next in this sequence? Chicken, X, _____

• Egg

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Cow

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Road

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Farm

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Train

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Jam

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
Oh, yes. Completely forgot. Might as well give us all the Eeveelutions.
Typhlosion's the only one I like. Neutral to the other two.
Typhlosion is easily my favorite, I've never used Meganium because Grass types don't do too well in Johto (even though I like the designs of the entire family), and Feraligatr suits the rival more than the player IMO.

TRNatalie

Double Trouble Electric Version
Reaction score
Totodile is actually my least favorite Johto starter. Typhlosion is cool and Meganium is cute, but Feraligatr is just "meh".
Eh, to each their own. I consider Meganium to be the best Johto Starter final evolution design wise (plus I imagine it would be a great companion for those with anxiety like me, especially social anxiety. Too bad GameFreak and TPCI hate it. :( ) I consider Feraligatr to be really cool and, at least when Typhlosion doesn't have it's flames lit up in the 3D sprites, even cooler than Typhlosion. Still I think Quilava's the best designed out of all of them and each of the first stages are equally cute. Just look at this little Donald Duck voiced dancer, precious shy echidna, and sassy prehistoric pear.

Apparently yesterday was World Snake Day. It's kind of late but here's some good snakeys to celebrate!

Art by kairouz-d49reig

Last edited:

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
I consider Meganium to be the best Johto Starter final evolution design wise (plus I imagine it would be a great companion for those with anxiety like me, especially social anxiety. Too bad GameFreak and TPCI hate it. :( )
I did say I liked the Chikorita line's design (I edited my post a bit after you quoted it). It's unfortunately just not at its best in its native region.

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
Yesterday was the 50th anniversary of the launch of the Apollo 11, and Saturday will be the 50th anniversary of the Moon Landing!
I know. And as a space enthusiast, this is a big deal for me. I have grandparents who were alive when that happened.

It actually so happened that a Finnish radio announcer actually talked over Neil Armstrong's famous first words on the moon during the live broadcast, mistaking his preceding description of the moon surface as those words instead.

Crystal Onix

❤ Fluorite & Gypsums
Reaction score
I know. And as a space enthusiast, this is a big deal for me. I have grandparents who were alive when that happened.

It actually so happened that a Finnish radio announcer actually talked over Neil Armstrong's famous first words on the moon during the live broadcast, mistaking his preceding description of the moon surface as those words instead.
@ The announcer Oh no! :confused:

creates a crystalline dome over RM
I've fitted RM with new rocket engines for the occasion, though, so who wants to start it up with me, and we'll send RM on a trip to the Moon?

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score

I've fitted RM with new rocket engines for the occasion, though, so who wants to start it up with me, and we'll send RM on a trip to the Moon?
I do! It's been a while since we last literally launched this thread into space!

Max1996

Roly-Poly Pokémon
Reaction score

I do! It's been a while since we last literally launched this thread into space!
.........Let's not, please?

Crystal Onix

❤ Fluorite & Gypsums
Reaction score
Hmmm...
Perhaps we can do something else then, if we're not all on board to go blasting off again

digs around in a crate from the RM labs

Oh, look what I found! A stargate, so we can dial up the Moon without having to launch all of RM there, and we can step through, but we don't have to!

FinnishPokéFan92

Hug's Up, Dude!
Reaction score
Hmmm...
Perhaps we can do something else then, if we're not all on board to go blasting off again

digs around in a crate from the RM labs

Oh, look what I found! A stargate, so we can dial up the Moon without having to launch all of RM there!
Please! No! I want to fly!

moves towards the "Engine Start" button
I don't mind it, really.
Fine, then. Be that way. Be sure to keep in touch.