• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you get to wear a uniform?
Yep! This one much like another young assistant commonly seen around HQ. (I know this is the guy's uniform but the girl's is too revealing for me.)

Where can I sign up to be apart of Team Rocket?
There's several places you can go; Viridian Gym, the souvenir shop in Mahagony Town, and the Celadon Game Corner. All you have to do is bring the flier and say the password.
Are you downtrodden?
Are you constantly being rejected?
Are you down on your luck?
Has your family engaged you to a psychopath and have no support for what you want?
Do you crave adventure and freedom?
Well look no further! Join TEAM ROCKET! You'll finally have a place where you belong! A life of adventure! Profit! A complementary noodle bar! All you have to do is steal Pokemon and help us in our conquest. Join today and we'll give you one of the following Pokemon:
Spr_4d_019_m.png
A Rattata that would make Joey's look like the bottom percentage
Spr_5b_023.png
An Ekans that can paralyze even a Zangoose in terror with a single glare
Spr_4p_109.png
A Koffing perfect for getaways, escapes, and sneak attacks
Spr_3r_041.png
A Zubat that can’t be held back, even by 99 Max Repels

Join Team Rocket. Just fill out the form below!

I vow to infect the world with devastation
and to blight all people in our nation
I vow to denounce the goodness of truth and love
And to extend wrath to the stars above

x sign name here

Together we'll circle the Earth day and night! See you at HQ!
Team Rocket is not responsible for death, injuries, arrest, or loss of property.

June 18 or 19?
June 11th.

Last edited:
Yep! This one much like another young assistant commonly seen around HQ. (I know this is the guy's uniform but the girl's is too revealing for me.)

There's several places you can go; Viridian Gym, the souvenir shop in Mahagony Town, and the Celadon Game Corner. All you have to do is bring the flier and say the password.
Are you downtrodden?
Are you constantly being rejected?
Are you down on your luck?
Has your family engaged you to a psychopath and have no support for what you want?
Do you crave adventure and freedom?
Well look no further! Join TEAM ROCKET! You'll finally have a place where you belong! A life of adventure! Profit! A complementary noodle bar! All you have to do is steal Pokemon and help us in our conquest. Join today and we'll give you one of the following Pokemon:
Spr_4d_019_m.png
A Rattata that would make Joey's look like the bottom percentage
Spr_5b_023.png
An Ekans that can make paralyze even a Zangoose in terror with a single glare
Spr_4p_109.png
A Koffing perfect for getaways, escapes, and sneak attacks
Spr_3r_041.png
A Zubat that can’t be held back, even by 99 Max Repels

Join Team Rocket. Just fill out the form below!

I vow to infect the world with devastation
and to blight all people in our nation
I vow to denounce the goodness of truth and love
And to extend wrath to the stars above

x sign name here

Together we'll circle the Earth day and night! See you at HQ!
Team Rocket is not responsible for death, injuries, arrest, or loss of property.

June 11th.
I mean 2018 or 2019

I see.
Viridian Gym
Pardon me, but wasn't the Viridian Gym taken over by a former Champion some time back after its former Leader was exposed as the Boss of Team Rocket? Is this flier outdated?

I mean 2018 or 2019
Oh. 2019.

I see.

Pardon me, but wasn't the Viridian Gym taken over by a former Champion some time back after its former Leader was exposed as the Boss of Team Rocket? Is this flier outdated?
Yes, it was but even with the Boss stepping down as the Gym Leader, several new recruits still head to Viridian City so scouts will often hang around there when recruitment season comes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom