• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.

Can I pet this one?
Sure. It's not mine, but go ahead.

My family has a couple stable cats. They've never been inside our house. Which is good, since I'm allergic to cats. Which is very unfortunate, since I love cats.
I miss my cat. I used to have a cat(Battling model from Greece.), but my sis took it away. I used to have it as my avatar back when I was first here, actually.
That's unfortunate...

I miss my cat. I used to have a cat(Battling model from Greece.), but my sis took it away. I used to have it as my avatar back when I was first here, actually.
my dad used to have a wonderful black cat. Her name was nova. I gave her that name, in fact. He got rid of her. I miss nova...
the same kind of monster that still considers me to be a fucking boy
I’m sorry to both of you. I bet they were good cats. :(

I don’t like to use this word but your father’s a a**hole. I remember that avatar, Lazyspy. I hope you’ll be able to see them again someday. :(

Sure. It's not mine, but go ahead.
* Pets kitty * Anyone else want to pet her?

Not sure if actually having one relieves more stress than it might cause...sorry, but pass.
Whatever you say. It's not a must and may not suit every single person's life style, but as a person who's lived with dogs practically his whole life, I can guarantee that I haven't regretted a single moment with them.

the same kind of monster that still considers me to be a fucking boy
Your father sounds like an absolute inconsiderate bonehead. Would something colorful perhaps cheer you up?

tumblr_nqkr1aQ89v1r5f3jro1_500.jpg

Artist unknown (Tumblr)

It's a scientifically proven fact that owning a dog is healthy for you. Petting them relieves stress and lowers blood pressure, walking with them does good for physical health, and so on.
I give that science an F-. Dogs are extremely stress inducing, and I walk just fine on my own. In fact, I enjoy walking by myself, and I get stressed every time I see some buffoon walking with a dog while I’m out on my walks.

Dogs arent for everyone. They're a lot of work to raise and you do have to have the time for them. They require training to be well behaved and such and they have to be socialized which involves exposing them to other people and animals in the right way and exercise them, play with them, give them the right diet, vet care and grooming. If you dont want to do all that you shouldnt get a dog. Dogs need a lot of attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom