• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Random Messages 15: We're Blasting off Again!

F&G Road Trip to Space?

• Fly me to the Moon

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • To Ganymede and Titan, Yes Sir, I've Been Around...

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Coruscant

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Bespin

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Vulcan

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Caladan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ix

• Making a 30-year flight to Mordor

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Just let me get my towel!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Galifrey

• Skaro

• Abydos

• P3X-888

• Total voters

TRNatalie

Reaction score
You've never flown before? Wow! Good luck. Where are you flying to?
No, I haven’t but I’m very excited to. Thank you. We’re flying to California.

A few hours later: Omg, that was amazing! The view, the moving sidewalks, and the takeoff, it was amazing!!!!

Last edited:

FinnishPokéFan92

An oceanic explorer.
Reaction score
No, I haven’t but I’m very excited to. Thank you. We’re flying to California.

A few hours later: Omg, that was amazing! The view and the takeoff, it was amazing!!!!
I've flown multiple times before in my life. As a child, my family used to travel abroad almost every summer because my asthma and allergies were doing negative miracles to my health back at home. We went to Greece multiple times and even to Florida once, although I don't recall practically anything from that visit. Which is why I'm feeling kinda nervous for my transatlantic flight to Chile in less than two weeks.

It also helps that my dad's dad was a flight captain before retiring (I once even flew on a small plane flown by him), his wife is a retired flight stewardess, and my dad has worked for an airline. It's no surprise my first childhood job dream was to become a pilot.

FinnishPokéFan92

An oceanic explorer.
Reaction score
Huh, sounds nice. Have fun!
Thanks! Today I went shopping for some supplies for said trip, actually. I recall having mentioned this trip on this thread before, but just to recap, the main purpose for the trip is to go watch a total solar eclipse.