• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold it mate. You can't just do that. Do you have a permit?
You‘re asking him that?

Can I hang out with y'all in there too. I think I may have made a mistake asking for permits.

S-sure...
Good. Better in here than out there where shooting is going on.

helps Lugia squeeze through the door
Can I hang out with y'all in there too. I think I may have made a mistake asking for permits.
Sure. Go ahead. The bunker is roomy, so even with a Lugia inside, there's space to spare.

Casually Walks Through the Door, making sure to carefully close it quietly and politely.
Welcome to my humble bunker.
If it's not too much trouble, could I have a water?
Certainly.

quietly, careful not to wake up the sleeping Lugia, pours BackSet a glassful of water and hands it over

Here you go. There's a bottle of water over there if you want more. Now, if you don't mind, I'll be taking a nap too.

curls up next to the way-bigger-than-him Lugia and falls asleep

Thank you kindly.

sips water

Well, guess I'll just be sitting around here for a while. Good thing I brought my 3DS and a copy of Planet Robobot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom