• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: EXTERMINATE!!!!

Horrible Story Writer
Reaction score
Leafy recovers
For your information, I am a girl. Now say sorry to Woody

Horrible Story Writer
Reaction score
Now that Jirachi is asleep, I Monokuma will trap RM 16 in an endless killing game.

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
Sometimes yes, the Xerneas temporarily become trees then change back when they’ve regained their strength or when they are needed. Other times, an Xerneas gives too much of it’s energy and dies as a tree. However with every Xerneas that dies, a new fawn is born to continue the circle of life.
So poetic. And beautiful, too, in a way... Have you ever experienced that... hibernation, I guess we could call it? How old are you?

Horrible Story Writer
Reaction score
Leafy: Hey that's me- Monokuma scorches Leafy. Also, he destroys the recovery centers

have a scary scary christmas
Reaction score
actually, i don't feel like killing right now. I haven't learned how to do that yet. ME has to teach me.

throws Monokuma out of the thread

Horrible Story Writer
Reaction score
Monokuma poofs again ME! TEACH THIS BRAT HOW TO KILL. PRACTICE IT ON MY STUPID SISTER MONOMI

Reaction score
Monokuma poofs again ME! TEACH THIS BRAT HOW TO KILL. PRACTICE IT ON MY STUPID SISTER MONOMI
just then, Monomi drops a tetris piece on Monokuma, killing him, just like in chiaki and monomi's execution

Reaction score
Well then I guess I'll have to use the Ultimate Punishment.

Monokuma endures being hit by baseballs, the cage of death, being burned, being crushed by an excavator, before finally being killed by a giant compressor

Horrible Story Writer
Reaction score
Monokuma comes back again WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND BY I CAN'T BE KILLED?