• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
...I'm sorry, what?
That's what he said. He said that he and a friend of his had something important to do on the Moon, of all places. Apparently it has something to do with this darkness that's present here right now.
I didn't think Vaporeons can go to space.
He said he had made himself and his friend spacesuits and a space capsule.

Hmmm, interesting. I looked back on Bulbapedia, and I believe episode AG109 may be the first I’d ever seen of the Pokémon anime...the episode immediately after the one in which Ash caught his Snorunt.
I recall seeing a couple season 1 episodes on TV back during the original craze, but I missed pretty much all of Johto, par a few episodes I bought on DVD, before I started getting back into the show during AG, and, as I said earlier, actually watching DP completely through.

The Finnish dub used to skip a lot of episodes. They skipped the entire Orange Islands season to catch up with other dubs, big chunks of the Johto anime (including the entire Whirl Islands arc), and finally, the last half of the first Hoenn season. Since then, all main series episodes have been dubbed into Finnish. Although they did skip the Lucario and Manaphy movies, for some reason.
Not that. Am I hearing the part about a Mewtwo being friends with a Vaporeon right?
Yes. That Vaporeon actually belongs to the same Trainer who once defeated and caught me. He and his team were the first worthy opponents I ever faced.

lw49kbt4o7z11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom