• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I am not fazed as much by chibighost's chaos and food shenanigans as much as other people seem to be, so I end up forgetting information pertaining to how frequently they actually occur.

I've explained to him the stance of the other side at least twice before, so I think it's fair I point out somefin else I've been considering. Is it possible that people are too quick to jump on him for doing this stuff? This is random messages, it's supposed to be chaotic to a degree.

I'm not taking sides, just proposing possibilities.

I am not fazed as much by chibighost's chaos and food shenanigans as much as other people seem to be, so I end up forgetting information pertaining to how frequently they actually occur.
Well, when he only ever did either of those and nothing else, it gets dull pretty quickly.

I've explained to him the stance of the other side at least twice before, so I think it's fair I point out somefin else I've been considering. Is it possible that people are too quick to jump on him for doing this stuff? This is random messages, it's supposed to be chaotic to a degree.
And what could be more chaotic than variety? :p

chibighost, don't think that my post enables you to not think about your behavior either. It's fully possible you need to tone it down, as I've said before. I honestly don't fucking know, my brain is just really good at tuning certain things out.

if I was forced to make a more concrete statement, I'd advise chibi to tone it down at least a little bit. Again, it's not like I don't notice people's behavior, I just don't care enough to remember the exact frequency and nature of every single thing people post.

Ok guys time to break it up.
I'd just like to make clear that under no circumstances is it acceptable to tell a user that you hate them, and would also like to suggest that we drop this particular discussion, as it's clearly causing a bad mood to come over the thread.

Ok guys time to break it up.
I'd just like to make clear that under no circumstances is it acceptable to tell a user that you hate them, and would also like to suggest that we drop this particular discussion, as it's clearly causing a bad mood to come over the thread.
Noted.
Though, again, I never said I hated chibighost.

maybe they have gender but not sex.
elaborating on this...although I've never watched it, I've read that the diancie in the diancie and the cocoon of destruction movie is female, and she lacks a sex entirely. The same is true for the gems in steven universe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom