• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Had some snow where I live on the 4th December, didn't last that long though, about a day and a half.
20201204_101109.jpg

I'd love some snow here, or at least some freezing temps so we get natural ice. It's been so long since the ice was hard enough we could walk on it.

I grew up in the northern midwest of the US, and let me tell you, people who aren't from there have no damn clue how to drive on snow. Speaking of which, it's been funny since I've moved to the UK to see how the entire nation shuts down after one snowflake lands.

I grew up in the northern midwest of the US, and let me tell you, people who aren't from there have no damn clue how to drive on snow. Speaking of which, it's been funny since I've moved to the UK to see how the entire nation shuts down after one snowflake lands.
Hate to tell you, but even people in northern Midwest don’t know how to drive on snow.
That said, it’s a symptom of a larger problem: people don’t know how to drive.

The thing on the car that flashes orange to tell other drivers if the car is about to turn left or right.
If they're blinking on both sides, it means they've broken down or otherwise are having an emergency.

Back
Top Bottom