• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
reinstalls italics and goes through the secret door. There is a hedge maze, which I solve in 32 hours of madness. At the end, there is a pinko machine

This is a very in depth storyline

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... PEEEEEEEE

That was simply a decoy. The real pinko machine can only be used by someone with true intentions

Also a decoy. They are all decoys. There are a surprising amount of fake pinko machines in this room. Just so I am not softlocked though...

Activates Pinko machine. It puts all except milkshayke into a life sized mario level.

Oh no.

I grab the nearest game controller and start grinning like a madwoman at the realization that I can probably, maybe, somehow use my companions' misfortune of being transported to the Mario world to bolster my top-secret plans of world domination

cries harder because i feel really bad for not inviting ghost to conquer the world with me
ghost if you help me overthrow my dad you can be in charge and i'll be second

Back
Top Bottom