• Snowy finds a Gym Leader lurking in a mine. Watch here as he faces off against Marnie and prepares to battle against Kabu.

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: It's a party!

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
The Eeveelution who says "Rawr!"
Reaction score
How would you feel if you live in a city where it never snows?
Alien. I'm used to having warm and sunny in the summer and cold and snowy in the winter. This winter, neither of those qualities has really been around.

Hops
Reaction score
Alien. I'm used to having warm and sunny in the summer and cold and snowy in the winter. This winter, neither of those qualities has really been around.
Well, last winter barely had any rain and 0 snow because, until the next ice age, no snow will reach my city...
Also since we are in a retarded country ,we rely 101% on rain for farming and the last few years had low amounts of rain

Reaction score
Well, last winter barely had any rain and 0 snow because, until the next ice age, no snow will reach my city...
Fun fact: we're actually living an ice age right now, since we have polar caps. We're just currently in a warmer period between colder periods.
I had showered, so my hair was wet.
Assumed as much. But did you have your head properly covered?

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
I mean, it’s also fairly cold here today. In terms of a temperature scale that’s easier for you to understand, it’s in the -20C or lower range.

Reaction score
On another topic, a big rya made by my sister featured in an art display here in Helsinki, and when Helsingin Sanomat (Helsinki Times/News), the largest newspaper in Finland, chose their 12 favorite works from the display, my sister's work was one of those favorites.