• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
On another topic, a big rya made by my sister featured in an art display here in Helsinki, and when Helsingin Sanomat (Helsinki Times/News), the largest newspaper in Finland, chose their 12 favorite works from the display, my sister's work was one of those favorites.
Nice!

Fun fact: we're actually living an ice age right now, since we have polar caps. We're just currently in a warmer period between colder periods.
I read an article a couple of months back where they are predicting a mini-ice age in 2035. According to the article, there is a cycle where the earth’s temperatures rise and fall. Climate change has drastically sped up that cycle, the article claims.

dunno how accurate their science is... but cooler weather would be nice.

So i’m not the only one that did this?

D13AB2DD-513F-43C6-BC7A-BF90E87311FD.jpeg

Yeah. I agree. It's just that I won't be trading Nebby for Nebby, but Nebby Jr. for Nebby.
Cosmog? I probably should have done that, so i can get cosmog in my HOME pokedex. Never thought of that.

Sadly my 3ds is damaged, so i can’t play gen 7 to get it myself.
BD72C9B2-1EEB-4BFD-9363-9ACDA7B2A3AB.jpeg

Cosmog? I probably should have done that, so i can get cosmog in my HOME pokedex. Never thought of that.

Sadly my 3ds is damaged, so i can’t play gen 7 to get it myself.
Ouch... And actually, I meant that I'm going to evolve it into Cosmoem first so that I can get it into the Dex too.

*turns on the oven and the stove burners to maximum temperature*
*ME's house starts catching fire*

*turns on the oven and the stove burners to maximum temperature*
*continues powder snowing*

... Anyone want to go swimming?

Yeah. I thought about replacing it but I just bought a second switch, so I don't know if I can afford another N3DS right now.

And actually, I meant that I'm going to evolve it into Cosmoem first so that I can get it into the Dex too.
I also need that one too.

Back
Top Bottom