• Magnificent Entertainer barges into the Pastoria Gym, intent on getting his fifth Badge. Watch here as he chases some Team Galactic dingbat and yells at the police again.

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: It's a trap!

The Eeveelution who says "Rawr!"
Reaction score
Yes. Very good, Comrade Finnish. Soon, you will be warm enough to keep the snow at bay forever.
*Once all the heat has been absorbed, Flareon is glowing brightly as the sun and about as hot as it too.*

I don't... think so...

*A massive pillar of fire and heat erupts out of Flareon, as he releases his excess heat into space, returning to his normal outlook.*

Phew... That was... tiresome...

Last edited:
Minty fresh.
Reaction score
*starts freezing the atmosphere*

Low-temp Larva
Reaction score
Muahahahaha, excellent...a new ice age shall dawn, and those who wish not to perish in the cold will have to compete over buying real estate within my own floof from me, allowing me to achieve...WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!

...or so I predict.

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
the ice melts due to Flareon actually doing exactly what ME had already been doing, and venting heat into space

ME chuckles and continues torching the atmosphere

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Melting ice turns to rain. *continues freezing the atmosphere*

Snom
Reaction score
*Woody finds an unreleased copy of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl for the switch, and pirates it, selling it online for 90 Random Messages bucks*

The Eeveelution who says "Rawr!"
Reaction score
the ice melts due to Flareon actually doing exactly what ME had already been doing, and venting heat into space

ME chuckles and continues torching the atmosphere
Melting ice turns to rain. *continues freezing the atmosphere*
awkwardly stand on the boarder between the two opposing fronts, his one side in scorching sunlight and the other in a freezing blizzard

I feel like I'm in the middle of a battle between a Ninetales and an Abomasnow...

Snom
Reaction score
*Meanwhile in Blaineville, the council of Blaine's are working on a machine to end weather*

Snom
Reaction score
aAlright, send in the missile! *Blaine 2 shot the weather ray down to earth, adding in a drought, a hurricane, and other natural disasters* Blaineville is declaring war

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
Well, now Blaineville is in RM5.

Either way, it’s no longer a threat...not that it was a threat to begin with, mind you. More of an annoying mosquito to swat. :p

Snom
Reaction score
Blaine walked out of the black hole after massacring everyone in Blaineville