• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Did you hate how high it was on the list?
maybe

snowyunhappy.png

I THINK that's the same one I have. I found it when I uploaded all my pokemon to HOME but I don't remember catching it :p I also have two other shinies I don't remember catching, including one legendary (Tapu Koko)
Think I have a shiny pokemon Tapu Koko on my Moon game too, think that was also an event but I don't remember downloading that one :D

What? Y’all didn’t soft reset or try to hatch a shiny Beldum on your own? :lapras:
Never attempted any kind of shiny hunting, too much time and patience is required and I like the regular pokemon all the same. In my entire history of playing pokemon I've caught 4 shinies in random encounters; Grimer in Gold (lost due to battery failure), Bidoof in Diamond (traded for shiny Mienshao during gen 5), Ferroseed in Y (transferred Shiny Ferrothorn to Shield a few days ago) and Shiny Smeargle in Moon (still in my Moon game)

Last edited:
What? Y’all didn’t soft reset or try to hatch a shiny Beldum on your own? :lapras:
Okay, but who would want to subject themselves to catching a beldum in the first place? :p

Think I has a shiny pokemon Tapu Koko on my Moon game too, think that was alo an event but I don't remember downloading that one :D
I don't remember downloading it either. I can't remember what the third one was, and my iPad is on the other side of the room right now.

Back
Top Bottom