• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Yes. Very good, Comrade Finnish. Soon, you will be warm enough to keep the snow at bay forever.
*Once all the heat has been absorbed, Flareon is glowing brightly as the sun and about as hot as it too.*

I don't... think so...

*A massive pillar of fire and heat erupts out of Flareon, as he releases his excess heat into space, returning to his normal outlook.*

Phew... That was... tiresome...

Last edited:
the ice melts due to Flareon actually doing exactly what ME had already been doing, and venting heat into space

ME chuckles and continues torching the atmosphere
Melting ice turns to rain. *continues freezing the atmosphere*
awkwardly stand on the boarder between the two opposing fronts, his one side in scorching sunlight and the other in a freezing blizzard

I feel like I'm in the middle of a battle between a Ninetales and an Abomasnow...

Back
Top Bottom