• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Journey through the Pokemon World

MunchlaxKing88

In this game, everyone will lose!
Reaction score
quickly runs up to MP Tower to see the commotion caused by impidimp play out while eating brownies

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
I'm uncharacteristically reluctant to eat food right now

normally I look forward to eating every day, but right now I just don't want anyfin

MunchlaxKing88

Reaction score
Impidimp decides to resolve this feud....

with a game of hide and seek.

FinnishPokéFan92

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
A food-related piece of history:

During the Finnish Winter War, there was one battle where a group of Soviet soldiers had managed to sneak into the back of the Finnish lines. But as the Finns retreated, they left behind a field kitchen full of sausage soup, and when the undernourished Soviets smelled it, they abandoned their attack and went to eat, making them easy targets for the Finns. One of the Soviet soldiers died with sausages in his mouth.

Kinda sad, actually.

FinnishPokéFan92

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
A food-related piece of history:

During the Finnish Winter War, there was one battle where a group of Soviet soldiers had managed to sneak into the back of the Finnish lines. But as the Finns retreated, they left behind a field kitchen full of sausage soup, and when the undernourished Soviets smelled it, they abandoned their attack and went to eat, making them easy targets for the Finns. One of the Soviet soldiers died with sausages in his mouth.

Kinda sad, actually.
BTW, this incident is commonly referred to as the "Sausage War".

Neosquid

Number 6
Reaction score
if galarian ponyta absorbs life energy, does that make it a metroid

MunchlaxKing88

Reaction score
And in typical Minecreaft fashion, Munchlax sleeps for 5 seconds and its daytime again

sorry, cant draw on me today, time to find Impidimp