• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Hey, where’d the sea go? Oh well.
Sorry. No fires, no chaos, in my RMs. Just exploration and snowy mountains.
Well, with me around, there will be fire. On the other talon, I’ve never seen snow before and I want to check it out. * Steps into snow. There’s a sizzling sound as the snow around her melts * Aw.

Congrats on reaching RM 16! I figured it wouldn’t be here until January.

I do believe that RM15's lifespan was unusually long. Most RMs don't make it more than a year before they're put down like sick animals and replaced.

thanks, chida-kun~ <3

takes a big hit of the bong

a random messages without my fabulous presence is a very sick random messages indeed....so it's no wonder it was put out of its misery sooner rather than later.

takes another huge hit

blows the rainbow smoke into chida-kun's face

Last edited:
runs into the new thread panting, carrying MegaPod Tower on my back

had...to...move...it...myself...this time...

WHEW.

the new RM is finally here?

I'm back, bitches!

View: https://youtu.be/h1teBb1Wh8U

Also, hype hype hype over Hazbin Hotel later this month!!
Oh, I KNOW, right?! I have been hyped for it ever since I discovered it, after seeing a crossover fanart of Alastor with Radio from The Brave Little Toaster. Turns out, the creator herself might have been inspired partially by that character, since she included an audio clip of Radio in a video she made about what the characters might sound like before any of the trailers or clips came out. How cool is that?
and I even made the first page, too, despite the fact that I ended up getting some sleep after all and nearly missed it

yaaaaayyyyy~
Good for you. I always miss the first page...
I'll probably be watching that
Oh I know I’ll be watching it!

Why didn't you disassemble the MegaPod tower and then reassemble it here? :p

quietly reconnects MegaPod Tower to the new RM Rail network

That is cool! I got to Hazbin Hotel while following Vivziepop after watching her SVA short, Timber!
I love the entire cast, and Alastor's radio voice is just so wonderful!

Exactly what Neosquid said in the fine print, I mentioned her, saying I hope she gets here in time, but then deleted it.
Uh huh...
Well, with me around, there will be fire. On the other talon, I’ve never seen snow before and I want to check it out. * Steps into snow. There’s a sizzling sound as the snow around her melts * Aw.
So... As I was asking you, Peril: Have you had your fire scales since birth, do you enjoy having them, have you ever wished you could get rid of them, and were those "black stones" you mentioned having eaten called "coal" by any chance?

WHO HAS AWAKEN ME FROM MY SLUMBER!?

Sees FPF has deleted his post

Oh, well, nevermind.

... Or maybe mind! (End me)
For no matter who summoned my godly presence, the opening of the new RM has to be properly celebrated!

And so, this is gonna be big! Extraordinary! Celebratiooo... Yaaaawn...

Falls asleep

Back
Top Bottom