• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
That's great. * Slows down * Be careful. She could * A blast of fire comes out from within the valley *
dodges at the last second

(to Dewott) Flee. This is too dangerous for you. Thank you for your assistance.

"Yes, Your Highness! You're welcome, my prince!"

Dewott runs away
why don't you want to be apart of our shenanigans? Chaos is fun. Why don't you like chaos?
Everyone likes different things. And I don't like chaos.
So, if I stayed, you would hate it? And didn't Munchlax tell you he was visiting family in Unova?
Answering your first question: yes. Especially if you stayed as you are. Second answer: actually, no, he didn't, as far as I recall.

dodges at the last second

(to Dewott) Flee. This is too dangerous for you. Thank you for your assistance.

"Yes, Your Highness! You're welcome, my prince!"

Dewott runs away
* Flies upward, avoiding the blast of fire. Looks down at another dragon with dark orange scales and piercing yellow eyes, surrounded by her own smoke * Scarlet...

rides the checker dog into the sunset
Farewell friends, hope we get to see each other again someday.

* Begins to descend. There are two other dragons down there, a lime green dragon with yellowish frills and a coiled tail “A Rainwing” and a tiny, dark red Skywing dragonet. Scarlet’s eyes narrow as the group come closer *
Well well, if it isn’t my Champion? Have you finally realized how harsh the world is and come crawling back to me, hoping I’d take you back in. And you’ve brought me a flying fish dinner too. How thrilling.
Not likely. And that Vaporeon is not dinner.

.....it seemed like people were interested in knowing more about kyle, so I was overcome by the urge to rant. What can I say.

Last edited:
* Flies upward, avoiding the blast of fire. Looks down at another dragon with dark orange scales and piercing yellow eyes, surrounded by her own smoke * Scarlet...
* Begins to descend. There are two other dragons down there, a lime green dragon with yellowish frills and a coiled tail “A Rainwing” and a tiny, dark red Skywing dragonet. Scarlet’s eyes narrow as the group come closer *
Well well, if it isn’t my Champion? Have you finally realized how harsh the world is and come crawling back to me, hoping I’d take you back in. And you’ve brought me a flying fish dinner too. How thrilling.
Not likely. And that Vaporeon is not dinner.
Peril is no one's servant! Least of all yours, you heartless creature! And she's here to take you down!

Back
Top Bottom