• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Don't worry, have a chaos cake.
eats the chaos cake

....for something called a "chaos cake", it tastes pretty...normal.
pats Naya

Don’t worry, Naya. It’s crystal clear that Kyle is far too prejudiced and toxic for his harsh opinion of you to be of any importance. You’re much better off going on and not giving a damn about him.
I guess, but....

...I liked my rant....
That's why we're going to kill him slowly and forget about him forever.
...I can't forget. I can never forget.

yeah, yeah, I'll react to the rain in a minute, just let me brag a little more first

I obtained the kanto league champion trophy as a result of my post count hitting 20k. That means that I now have 469 points, the fourth highest on the forum. I also have more points than any other non staff member on this forum, and more points than any other female on this forum. It also means that if I were to ever obtain the pokedex complete trophy (worth 30 points, obtained by being promoted to staff), I'd have more points than anyone on this forum. But, uh, there's not much chance of me getting that, sadly. Although it's of note that the description for that trophy, "You've been promoted to staff, perhaps a long time ago, so here's your trophy!", does technically apply to me....hmm.

yeah, yeah, I'll react to the rain in a minute, just let me brag a little more first

I obtained the kanto league champion trophy as a result of my post count hitting 20k. That means that I now have 469 points, the fourth highest on the forum.

PopularBoilingJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

I obtained the kanto league champion trophy as a result of my post count hitting 20k. That means that I now have 469 points, the fourth highest on the forum. I also have more points than any other non staff member on this forum, and more points than any other female on this forum. It also means that if I were to ever obtain the pokedex complete trophy (worth 30 points, obtained by being promoted to staff), I'd have more points than anyone on this forum. But, uh, there's not much chance of me getting that, sadly. Although it's of note that the description for that trophy, "You've been promoted to staff, perhaps a long time ago, so here's your trophy!", does technically apply to me....hmm.
Congrats on getting the Kanto Champion trophy, that's really a big one!
toots a horn about it

My post count on this account has finally hit the 20,000 benchmark.

Let's hope it continues to reach new heights in the future.

Congrats! I personally prefer to increase my reactions count over post count, but I'll still of course post whenever I feel like it.

Back
Top Bottom