• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
watches the pieces of brownies move on their own, combining into what appears to be a massive brownie slug

the brownie slug slithers off into the distance

see? He's fine.

are you two blind? You do realize he just reformed as a brownie slug and slithered off somewhere, right? Don't talk about him like he's dead.

anyways, tag.

runs away from pumpkaboo and hides behind a tree

You didn't care about Fudge at all? He was so young! How could you be so evil, Pumpkaboo?!
I did! I just didn't appreciate him calling me a useless decoration and saying he was going to cut us open and light our insides on fire. And he's okay, he's just several bite size brownie slugs merged into one large brownie slug now.

...hmm

transforms herself into a sableye wearing lily hoshikawa's clothes, specifically what you see in her avatar

I'll play too
Yay!
Tag, you're it!
Flies away
runs away from pumpkaboo
anyways, tag.

runs away from pumpkaboo and hides behind a tree
Yay! * Covers her eyes for a few seconds then starts going after everyone *

I did! I just didn't appreciate him calling me a useless decoration and saying he was going to cut us open and light our insides on fire. And he's okay, he's just several bite size brownie slugs merged into one large brownie slug now.
wait, what?
but now the thread is covered in brownie slugs! This is so much fun!

Back
Top Bottom