• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
ugh! Why does ME have to be a tyrant?! Why does he have to get rid of all the candy?! Why does everything have to be a big problem here?!
I just wanted my M&Ms, but NO! It has to be such a big deal!
throws agitated chaos bombs all over the thread

sissies

summons a dark portal, out of which come black tentacles which pick up @Max1996 and @Crystal Onix

better?
Err...what is this?

ugh! Why does ME have to be a tyrant?! Why does he have to get rid of all the candy?! Why does everything have to be a big problem here?!
I just wanted my M&Ms, but NO! It has to be such a big deal!
throws agitated chaos bombs all over the thread
...It's only as big of a problem as you're making it out to be.

frowns slightly upon seeing the low maxless tentacles

.....this was not consensual

I explicitly stated I did not want max removed from my tentacles for any reason

okay, let's change the subject:

the ghosts have come out!
File:Spr 5b 092.png
Spr 5b 200.png
Spr 5b 353.png
File:Spr 5b 355.png
File:Spr 5b 607.png
Image result for pumpkaboo sprite
Image result for phantump sprite gif
Image result for mimikyu sprite gif

Nor did I to them grabbing me, so let's call it even in that regard?
and there it is

the victim blaming

you think I wanted this to happen? Just because I neglected to surround the area in an anti-interference barrier which would have prevented you being teleported away?

I will have justice

Back
Top Bottom