• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Juicy Gossip

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
ME gets attacked by Marx's hexagon, but this one was made out of stars and rainbows and pureness

Merry Christmas
Reaction score
What is the difference between the one Marx hit me with, and the one he hit ME with?

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
This is RM 16. Not the same RM we brought you from. Celebi just transported us several months into the future.
no, i think i've definitely been here before. it looks all too familiar.

Celebi: Well, it's been grand, but that's enough time traveling antics for a while. Ta-ta!
Celebi time travels out of the thread

Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
no, i think i've definitely been here before. it looks all too familiar.

Celebi: Well, it's been grand, but that's enough time traveling antics for a while. Ta-ta!
Celebi time travels out of the thread
Welp, there he goes... I guess this costume is no longer needed, either.

takes off the Lucario costume