• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
looks around, pretending to be confused

...I didn't say that. What are you talking about?

(whispers) Try to avoid breaking the fourth wall, please.

explains everything to Jirachi

As I said, I hope you're happy here.
I am, just I still don't understand. You keep saying "explanation" over and over. It really isn't much of an explanation.

I am, just I still don't understand. You keep saying "explanation" over and over. It really isn't much of an explanation.
Sigh

Okay, then...

Celebi transported us back into a random time, where we saw you. We had actually already met another Jirachi, who had left shortly because of a misunderstanding. So we decided that maybe you could come here in his place, since that other Jirachi had already fallen asleep. I hope you won't mind that.

It takes a lot to get my head spinning... But anyway, I hope you can accept my apology for causing the earlier misunderstanding. Friends?

extends his hand for a handshake
oh, um... shakes Mewtwo's hand
You have hands?!
yeah, i didn't know he had hands.
That lout Zexy hasn’t spoken to me in months...that could be because he’s a zombie now, but...
the legendary fire chicken?

Back
Top Bottom