• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Well...I don’t know. It was probably elaborated on in It’s All About ME 2 Mafia, but, from what I could tell in the aftermath of the incident, something corrupted RM13’s memory banks, and he thought I abandoned him at school one day. He ran away and swore revenge...

I think it was something called "The Elieson Virus"
No. The Elieson Virus only infects organic life forms. RM13 was immune. This was something else. Possibly a computer virus or a malfunction.
Might have been deliberate, but it would have taken someone extremely intelligent, or someone with serious technology backing them to hack one of my creations.

Well...I don’t know. It was probably elaborated on in It’s All About ME 2 Mafia, but, from what I could tell in the aftermath of the incident, something corrupted RM13’s memory banks, and he thought I abandoned him at school one day. He ran away and swore revenge...
that... that's so sad. Being abandoned is one of the worst feelings ever. I feel so bad for both you and RM13...

that... that's so sad. Being abandoned is one of the worst feelings ever. I feel so bad for both you and RM13...
Yeah. I don’t know what caused it yet. I get a feeling future BMU games will explain it, though.
It’s All About ME 2 might have mentioned something, but I haven’t gotten that far in my own timeline yet.

Back
Top Bottom