• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Juicy Gossip

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
Awwww look. The little squeaky thing created a big gumball. How adorable. :D
grrrr

lights the Gumball Bomb, causing it to barrel down toward ME, pushing him into the black hole. The Gumball then explodes, destroying the thread!

STOP CALLING ME LITTLE SQUEAKY THING! I JUST WANT DESPAIR AND CHAOS!

Mischievous Enemy
Reaction score
emerges from the black hole, completely unharmed
looks at the rubble of the destroyed thread

...wow, looks like something bad happened while I was in the black hole.
Thank you for protecting me, little squeaky thing...though, for future reference, I've survived this thread being destroyed countless times already, so I was going to be okay regardless.

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
emerges from the black hole, completely unharmed
looks at the rubble of the destroyed thread

...wow, looks like something bad happened while I was in the black hole.
Thank you for protecting me, little squeaky thing...though, for future reference, I've survived this thread being destroyed countless times already, so I was going to be okay regardless.
grr
does the most chaotic thing: steals ME's cupcake

Mischievous Enemy
Reaction score
...I didn't even know I had a cupcake.

Oh well, that's okay. If you want the cupcake, you can have it. After all, you did just try to save my life. I do appreciate that, little squeaky thing.

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
hmm
maybe, since he has a lot of authority...
He can rule Planet Pop Star with me!
ME, you're now my accomplice in my evil schemes.

Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
uses moderator powers to reload a save and return the thread to its pre-destroyed state

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
I got an idea: You're my accomplice, and I'm your accomplice. We do each other's evil schemes.

Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
I have an idea... Let's all walk in the light and leave the chaos behind!