• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Such sleek, yet strong build... Such amazing antlers... Such majestic presence... Is it true that you can grant life? To what extent does this ability work, exactly?
Thank you. Us Xerneas are quite proud of our antlers.

Yes, it’s true. We’re also capable of bringing things out from the brink of death. * Taps a dying tree with antlers. The tree becomes a warm brown, grows taller, and sprouts flowers and leaves before Xerneas pulls away *
We have to be careful though of how much of our power we use. If we use too much of our restoration powers in a short amount of time, our life ends and we turn into a tree.

Whats the song that goes bum ba bum ba ba ba ba bum ba bum. I recognize it but I can't remember the name

... Also someone made a post about the Polar Express Hot Chocolate scene last night but now it’s gone and I’m sad about it because I love that scene. :(

Thank you. Us Xerneas are quite proud of our antlers.
And for a good reason. You're welcome. :)
Yes, it’s true. We’re also capable of bringing things out from the brink of death. * Taps a dying tree with antlers. The tree becomes a warm brown, grows taller, and sprouts flowers and leaves before Xerneas pulls away *
We have to be careful though of how much of our power we use. If we use too much of our restoration powers, our life ends and we turn into a tree.
examines the tree

Incredible... This is the first time I've ever seen this power myself... Truly breathtaking... Your gift of granting life is marvelous...

turns back to Xerneas

I've actually heard of Xerneas turning into trees, but I didn't know the exact conditions in which it would happen. Is it true that the tree stage is only temporary and you'll eventually be reborn someday?
okay fine. they are actually quite good.
Nice to hear. Do you want some more? I have a bagfu- I mean, I have some more of them.
yeah, we had hot chocolate. i have some left, but beware, it could be poisoned
applies antidote to the hot chocolate, just in case

Nice to hear. Do you want some more? I have a bagfu- I mean, I have some more of them.
Do you want some more? I have a bagfu
I have a bagfu
I have a bagfu
hissses
Get that unholy abomination away from me! I'm not going back into the bag! I will never go back to the bag! I'll put you in the bag!
shoves Mewtwo in the bag
however, i will like some more candy

hissses
Get that unholy abomination away from me! I'm not going back into the bag! I will never go back to the bag! I'll put you in the bag!
shoves Mewtwo in the bag
however, i will like some more candy
Sorry! Sorry! I wasn't meaning to put you into a bag! Here! I'll fix the problem right away!

climbs out of the bag, pours the candy into a bowl, and puts the candy bag into a trash can

There. That should be better.

151st page, yay! :D

tTvMzjn.png

I don't need to credit my own bad drawings :p

I WANT EVERY SINGLE BAG IN THIS THREAD TO BE DESTROYED
RIGHT
NOW
I'm not going to start stealing people's bags from them, but...

gathers all the ownerless bags from the thread and tosses them into the incinerator
151st page, yay! :D

tTvMzjn.png

I don't need to credit my own bad drawings :p
Hi, Mew! It's your (sort of) offspring here!

I want to be the best there ever was
To beat all the rest, yeah that's my cause

Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey
Venusaur, Rattatta, Fearow, Pidgey
Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly
Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree

Back
Top Bottom