• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I wore my new shirt out in public for the first time tonight

.....I feel awkward doing this, since I'm so insecure about my appearance, but I'll share a picture of me wearing it

keep in mind that this isn't even my final form

vehcwJp.png

I think this shirt really fits me

Looks great on you!

are you fucking kidding me

they made a trailer for galarian ponyta and added it to the site but said nothing of impidimp

why do they hate impidimp so much?

fuck you, sonia. Fuck you, game freak.

Also, what’s with Galarian Ponyta being not even part Fairy? Eh, at least the Category name being a pun is pretty cool, and the ability is interesting. Beyond that, I think Galarian Ponyta is...fine. It’s okay. (And even if it were a Fairy, Galarian Weezing would still be the loveliest Fairy of generation 8. :3)

you're not alone impidimp

I, too, know the pains of getting fucked all the time

why, just this morning.....no, nevermind.

yeah, but after the stream ended, they captured it and threw it in a jail cell

sonia is clearly only interested in her precious unicorn
Well, don’t you worry. They’ve officially confirmed its existence, so logically the next step for Impidimp is a big reveal for it and whatever wacky thing it evolves into. Just you wait.
Puts down box of paper slips WRITE A NUMBER ON IT AND IT BECOMES MONEY!!!! IT COSTS 25 DOLLARS
I’LL TAKE FIFTY PLEASE

Well, don’t you worry. They’ve officially confirmed its existence, so logically the next step for Impidimp is a big reveal for it and whatever wacky thing it evolves into. Just you wait.
with all this bullshit they've had to put it through, the least they could do is make it a single-stage line

Back
Top Bottom