• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Juicy Gossip

Snom
Reaction score
Notices danger, lets out a howl, and flies over to Woody's house

❤ Fluorite & Gypsums
Reaction score
enters to survey the fallout and wreckage of RM
OK, which of you was having fun?
Whatever, I don't have time to be decontaminating and cleaning this all up, I have a test to take in thermo class this morning.

Snom
Reaction score
enters to survey the fallout and wreckage of RM
OK, which of you was having fun?
Whatever, I don't have time to be decontaminating and cleaning this all up, I have a test to take in thermo class this morning.
Well, I hosted a award show, trapped everyone in a seat, ME activated a nuclear bomb, and the rest is history

Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
I didn't even notice the whole bomb. I guess it's true what they say: what you don't know can't hurt you.

❤ Fluorite & Gypsums
Reaction score
points a Geiger counter at Finnish, which promptly goes wild and bursts into flame

Reaction score
and I also wanted to help so I made a fire but it did not work so well

Mischievous Enemy
Reaction score
I mean, everyone knows that the appropriate response to being kidnapped is to order a nuclear strike on your kidnappers.

Winter is here
Reaction score
throws popsicles
* Catches a blue one and sucks on it *

Vaporeon listens to the story with great interest and genuine curiosity and fascination.

Such fascinating story... Have all of your instances of turning into your tree form been the result of such restoration? What affects how long you stay as a tree?
Not all of the time. Sometimes it’s the result of meteor strikes, sometimes it’s bombs like the one you just deflected, others still are the result of... let’s just say it involves humanity’s darker side. And how long an Xerneas stays a tree depends on how much they had to use their restoration powers within an amount of time.

Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
Not all of the time. Sometimes it’s the result of meteor strikes, sometimes it’s bombs like the one you just deflected, others still are the result of... let’s just say it involves humanity’s darker side. And how long an Xerneas stays a tree depends on how much they had to use their restoration powers within an amount of time.
Makes sense... What caused your longest "staying as a tree" period?