• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Juicy Gossip

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
finds Impidimp holding a brownie in the bushes and brings him to the Cake Castle.

he's gonna live their now, and he'll slowly eat it, but at least he'll be comfortable and happy.

dig

/
Reaction score
all toast and no butter makes Jack a bloody nutter.
all toast and no butter mkes Jack a bloody nutter.

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
Let's play a numbers game. When your health gets to 0, you lose!

dig

/
Reaction score
eight million, sixty four thousand, three hundred and seventy one bottles of beer on the wall, eight million, sixty four thousand, three hundred and seventy one bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, eight million, sixty four thousand, three hundred and seventy one bottles of beer on the wall.

eight million, sixty four thousand, three hundred and seventy bottles of beer on the wall, eight million, sixty four thousand, three hundred and seventy bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, eight million, sixty four thousand, three hundred and sixty nine bottles of beer on the wall.

to be continued

There is only one king!
Reaction score
But I already entered; left, left, right, right, up, down, up, down, circle, triangle, start on the home screen so I have unlimited health.

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
But I already entered; left, left, right, right, up, down, up, down, circle, triangle, start on the home screen so I have unlimited health.
You fool, I can do anything! I can kill you with unlimited health!

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
Let's ride on the carousel! The Carousel of Doom!

attempts to comfort the owl.
Reaction score
I prefer the Coaster of Fear

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Well, my immediate family and I took our annual pumpkin patch trip today, so that was fun. And today shall be the first year I attempt to carve a pumpkin myself!

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
throws devilsknives all around the thread
This is so much fun!

unamused
Reaction score
hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
to everyone!
A chaos bomb has been prepared for everyone!