• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Juicy Gossip

Mischievous Enemy
Reaction score
If you’re so confused by the inside jokes, just start talking about something else. Topics in this thread change on a dime.

This isn’t meant to be an actual ongoing sensible conversation. If you want that, there’s the Bulbagarden Conversational Chat in Outside the Box.

GET GOT GAMER
Reaction score
If you’re so confused by the inside jokes, just start talking about something else. Topics in this thread change on a dime.

This isn’t meant to be an actual ongoing sensible conversation. If you want that, there’s the Bulbagarden Conversational Chat in Outside the Box.
right
that's okay

Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
right
that's okay
And it's not just topics. Even avatars change often. I usually tend to stick with a Vaporeon avatar, but decided to celebrate the recent Pokémon game release with something else.
Anyway, Finnish, stop framing MegaPod and be more careful. Don’t melt chibi’s friends.
I keep telling you, it wasn't me! Someone must be framing MP, and it is not me.

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
Yes, but what if I'm so confused by the inside jokes it's not enjoyable?
sigh The Chatterbox is better than this...
What is this Chatterbox, hee ho?
Anyway, Finnish, stop framing MegaPod and be more careful. Don’t melt chibi’s friends.
thank you hee ho, master of mischief!
But I didn't do it!
Liar liar pants on fire! calls Pyro Jack and he sets Cinderace more on fire
pours water on CInderace to prevent him from being on fire
How dare you! throws Vulpix into the oblivion
I ran out of donuts. Hoping you had more.
i mean, i do
but that doesn't mean i'll give you them ;)
This is RM. We have anything you could ever need.

a random donut tree sprouts out of nowhere

See?
mauls the tree and eats all the donuts