• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
My nuzlocke is going good. Beat Roxanne, I have a Tailow, Mudkip, Lotad, Cascoon, and Poochyena. Currently dead are my Wingull and Whismur. Mudkip almost died, I had no healing items, and was Blocked. It was a blessing that Nosepass missed a Rock Tomb

Which game are you doing? I'm doing Yellow right now which is a much easier time given that they give you the three Gen 1 starters ingame.

That's not why I need motivation. I've just be down in the dumps, and just feeling like trash.
Try talking with people about your troubles and getting some general positivity from them in return?
Emerald, on an emulator
I've played though Emerald so many times that the layout of Hoenn has been ethched into my memory.

Emerald, on an emulator

Ah, I see. I have plans to run through all the sets of games at some point. For RSE, I can't decide what I'm going to do. I think what I'm planning on doing is running either Ruby or Sapphire (probably Sapphire, and then I'll run Omega Ruby later), then do a run of FRLG to Round 2, and then a run of Emerald to Battle Frontier%. We'll see how much commitment I put into it.

I recently picked up an old emulated file of Platinum to complete the one thing I yet had to complete in said file: the Battle Frontier. I've earned four of the five Gold Prints, and plan on taking on the Battle Tower this weekend.

summons Explodia
ooh, more exploding pastries, hee ho!
AAAAH!! EXPLODIA!! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!! NOBODY'S EVER BEEN ABLE TO ESCAPE HIM!!
huh. never knew pastries were so dangerous, hee.
EXPLODIA, OBLITERATE!!!!
obliterate those savory f***ers with your sweetness, hee ho!
Until January 4th, I believe.
the same date RM15 began. coincidence? probably.
Oh well. You can always buy another hand.
huh. never knew, hee ho.
Social Anxiety you could say. Plus just the fact that most likely nothing will happen
i have social anxiety and i think this all the time. ahhh -_-
If you don't try, you'll never know.
yes but sometimes it's not worth trying.

Back
Top Bottom