• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
w-what? what do you mean snow isn't always alive, hee ho?
Snow is an inorganic material. It can't be alive without your magic.
f01a775d0947e1f3326c7bcec10cf78452f94eder1-1080-604v2_hq.jpg
The size is definitely good, but the shape could be more Snorlax-y.

hee..no! i-it has to be alive! it has to be! it has to be...
lip starts quivering
hugs chibi comfortably

There, there. Look at the bright side. Even if snow isn't alive outside of your presence, you can still have fun with it wherever you go, because you don't need it to be alive outside of your presence. And it not being alive outside of your influence means it cannot feel pain or "die".

draws a smiley face into the snow

Here’s a little something I found today whilst playing through my second playthrough of Pokémon Sun:

Not trying to flex, just wanted to show this as I get very excited about finding Shinies.

hugs chibi comfortably

There, there. Look at the bright side. Even if snow isn't alive outside of your presence, you can still have fun with it wherever you go, because you don't need it to be alive outside of your presence. And it not being alive outside of your influence means it cannot feel pain or "die".

draws a smiley face into the snow
oh..
so snow is only alive because of me..
and since i'm only here for december..
LET'S HAVE A GIANT SNOW PARTY!

Back
Top Bottom