• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
12 Days of Christmas: Day 4

So, Fighting types. Sounds like something @Giri might like.

music plays
On the fourth day of Christmas I presented RM
with:
Four Fighting Types;
Three Partner outfits;
Two magic Snow Globes;
And a big Alolan Raichu plushie.

I'm from ZD people! :) :) :)
Looking forward to meet ya'll in a game. I've played some 5 or 6 games oh ZD
Though I'm taking a long break from Mafia.
I mean, I’m probably not going to play again for a while. Too many people requesting my help with Flavor Text for their games, too many games to host, and, of course, my ongoing Platinum LP take up a decent amount of my time.

7 Billion.png

I mean, I’m probably not going to play again for a while. Too many people requesting my help with Flavor Text for their games, too many games to host, and, of course, my ongoing Platinum LP take up a decent amount of my time.
I'm pretty new. When I was town I played "I'm town I'm town panic" Instead of giving town reads I'm also weak at scum reading

I'm pretty new. When I was town I played "I'm town I'm town panic" Instead of giving town reads I'm also weak at scum reading
I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say that I’m one of the better players on Bulbagarden. I’ve considered going out and playing on other communities, but it’s generally not worth my time or effort. Being an Orthodox Jew, that means there’s a 25 hour window every week where I cannot participate in the game. Bulbagarden has a low enough activity level, and the players are all used to this happening that it doesn’t affect me at all here. If I were to go to different communities, the increased activity level, and the fact that they’re unaware of my religious observances would likely mean that I get killed for being inactive whenever the first Sabbath of the game pops up.
Dude, I’m an Orthodox Jew. I have never celebrated Christmas in my life.

Back
Top Bottom