• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I just don't mind it. I'm just neutral towards Impidimp. Also, the longer reveal time helps build up the hype for it with the people who really like it.
I dunno

I'll confess that I'd enjoy a halloween reveal for impidimp, along with perhaps some other spooky galar pokemon
houndumb is overrated oop spilled tea sis
fixed that for you
I assure you, that’s not what my problem is :v
tru

well, in this particular instance, you have too much faith in people

@TRNatalie
Peril, your... condition kind of reminds me of a children's tale I heard when I was young. One of the characters in it was a creature known as "the Groke". She was kind of your opposite: while you burn everything you touch, anything she touched would freeze over in an instant. Even blazing fire would be put out by her mere presence. And if she stood on one spot for too long, nothing would ever grow on that spot again. What's sad, though, is that she's just lonely and wants to have a friend, but due to her cold presence, no one wants to be close to her.

Buka.jpg

(Just thought I'd post something scary, fitting for the October atmosphere.)

Back
Top Bottom