• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I wore my new shirt out in public for the first time tonight

.....I feel awkward doing this, since I'm so insecure about my appearance, but I'll share a picture of me wearing it

keep in mind that this isn't even my final form

vehcwJp.png

I think this shirt really fits me
Omg, you are gorgeous and that shirt is awesome! (y)

Right here!
almost touches your claws and a jointed diamond coating spreads around them, like a glove for dragons and I stick a piece of magicite in each so little microtubes in the diamond can carry away steam, then a less heat-conductive iolite coating spreads to cover the diamond
There! When you wear those, that'll let you touch things without burning them!
Woah!

Now I gotta see if they work! * Begins heading towards the snow when *

pokemon_ponyta_2x.png
I’ve already talked about it in my profile but unfortunately haven’t had time yet to share my thoughts in any actual threads so I LOVE THEM, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!! AT LONG LAST WE GET ANOTHER UNICORN AND THEY’RE SO CUTE AND AT LONG LAST PONYTA GETS SOMETHING SPECIAL!! All I need now is a winged Rapidash and I’m happy. I WANNA ADOPT THEM ALL!! :love::love::bulbaLove::bulbaLove:
3cgd04.jpg

3cgewh.jpg
Also, while I find it odd Galarian Ponyta isn’t Fairy, I am happy that now I won’t have to worry about type balancing concerns since I want both Galarian Ponyta and Alcremie on my team!
And as disappointed as I am that it’s a version exclusive, I’m so happy it’s in Shield since I decided to get that version after Allister was revealed.

Impidimp is overrated oop spilled tea sis
Run for your life.

I'll confess that I'd enjoy a halloween reveal for impidimp, along with perhaps some other spooky galar pokemon
Omg, I’d love it if that happened! My personal theory was that it or it’s evolutions play some sort of role in the story (kind of like Munna, Red Gyarados, or the Ultra Beasts or it’s the signature Pokémon of an important character) or it’s the pre evolution of the pseudo legendary of Galar but I love your idea much more!

Omg, you are gorgeous and that shirt is awesome! (y)
eeeeehh!? >////<

hehehe, thanks~
Also, while I find it odd Galarian Ponyta isn’t Fairy, I am happy that now I won’t have to worry about type balancing concerns since I want both Galarian Ponyta and Alcremie on my team!
And as disappointed as I am that it’s a version exclusive, I’m so happy it’s in Shield since I decided to get that version after Allister was revealed.
I feel the same way. Well, whether or not I'd consider using galarian ponyta is dependent on how galarian rapidash looks. But I agree with the other stuff. I was expecting ponyta to be part fairy, since unicorns are well, fairy tales. And I'm glad we have a confirmed shield exclusive that I like, since that's the version I'm getting (also due to allister). Granted, my sister is getting sword and she can trade me pokemon from there anyways, but still.
Omg, I’d love it if that happened! My personal theory was that it or it’s evolutions play some sort of role in the story (kind of like Munna, Red Gyarados, or the Ultra Beasts or it’s the signature Pokémon of an important character) or it’s the pre evolution of the pseudo legendary of Galar but I love your idea much more!
I would quite like it if impidimp played a role in the plot

Back
Top Bottom